Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

If you could go...

on a vacation tomorrow (whether you have been before or not), where would you go? How long? What would you do?

Re: If you could go...

• I would go to Vegas.  I haven't been and I really want to.  I would probably want to see some shows, gamble a little, and walk around.  I would go Thursday-Sunday!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm torn. I freaking love Vegas and have been obsessed about going back since I went last May. But, my mom's side of the family that I haven't seen in five years lives in Hawaii, and I'd love to go there.

I think for a vacation tomorrow, I'd go to Hawaii and spend two weeks there. I wouldn't do anything exciting except go to the beach, the family luau and just catch up. I miss my family like crazy.

But if seeing family doesn't count as a vacation...Vegas all the way!

[url=http://charmedkindoflife.blogspot.com/].:.Charmed Kind of Life [2.17.13].:.[/url]
  • Scotland/England/Ireland.  I love it there and would move there in a heartbeat if I wasn't such a mama's girl.  I would spend a long time there though - 2-3 weeks at least seeing everything.
  • A beach with big, fruity drinks and cabana massages. Somewhere far away from here. And for a long time. Several weeks minimum.
    Books read in 2012: 49
    my bookshelf!
    Katie (gingerfeathers)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Bloggy
  • image OSUWifey09:

I'm torn. I freaking love Vegas and have been obsessed about going back since I went last May. But, my mom's side of the family that I haven't seen in five years lives in Hawaii, and I'd love to go there.

I think for a vacation tomorrow, I'd go to Hawaii and spend two weeks there. I wouldn't do anything exciting except go to the beach, the family luau and just catch up. I miss my family like crazy.

But if seeing family doesn't count as a vacation...Vegas all the way!

So kill 2 birds with 1 stone!  Go to Vegas before for a couple of days and then fly out to Hawaii from Vegas.  Or vice versa. 

[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/2cz1p2b.jpg[/IMG]
    DannyandAllison's Bio
  • I would go to Fiji for a week then Turks and Caicos for a week.  Then I would take a trip over to island hop in Greece.  I would probably do that for 2 weeks.  I told my dh that I wanted to isalnd hop in Greece for my 30th birthday.  So we shall see if I get what I want.
    [IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/2cz1p2b.jpg[/IMG]
    DannyandAllison's Bio
  • Australia!!  I've never been but I've always wanted to go.  I would probably need about 10 days to satisfy my curiosity!

• Hmmm...I think Costa Rica. For 10 days. I would travel around Costa Rica and stay at the beach for a few days and then travel inland for a few days. I would love to go ziplining and go through the rain forest and see the volcano and rafting.
  • I would go to Italy, and probably stay for about two weeks! I would go see EVERYTHING and eat a LOT. lol.

I would also like to go back to Hawaii for two weeks! I have been to Oahu a couple of times, so I think I would go there for a few days, and island hop and stay at each island a couple of days.

• I think Vegas for a few days and then some secluded, tropical island far away.
  • Hmmmm....I want to go so many places! Maybe I'd do a trip around the world and take a few months :) I'd hit Germany, Italy, London, Ireland, Greece, Australia, and I'd make sure to have fruity drinks on several beaches!
  • assuming we are on someone elses dollar and I am not pregnant, I would want to go to Europe and just drive from county to country staying as long as I want at each place.  That could take a LONG time!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • OUKapOUKap member
    Eighth Anniversary

I would go on a 100+ cruise around the world and stay in the biggest room on the ship.

Someone have a couple hundered thousand?

• New Zealand! Or Hawaii!

Kaylee & Cole 06.14.08

8/6/11 First 5k! OG&E Expo Run 34:47
    9/3/11 Brookhaven Run 5k 34:18
    9/17/11 Healthy Sooners Fun Run 5k 33:38
    10/15/11 Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure 33:31
    10/29/11 Monster Dash 5k 32:06 PR!
    11/11/11 Veteran's Day Run 11k in Dallas 1:13:15 Instant PR!
    1/28/12 Texas Half Marathon 2:38:03 Instant PR!
    3/25/12 Earlywine Dash