Inland Empire Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I'm going to cry...

I work for the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation... they just sent out a new memo saying they were taking ANOTHER 5% of our pay (they took 10% in February)--- basically another unpaid day off per month.

I don't know what to do- Its hard enough getting by with the 10% cut, but with this... *sigh* At least I have a job right? Lol

Does anybody know of any part-time/evening jobs in the IE area? I think its time for me to kick it into gear.

Don't worry about tomorrow. After all, today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday. Take each day as it comes...one at a time. Midnight Baking Adventures Blog

Re: I'm going to cry...

• Ouch!  That sucks, sorry girl!  I don't know about part time jobs either, sorry.  Good luck!
    [IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i233/katt3233/infertility.jpg[/IMG]

My Blog /
    My Chart

TTC since Jan 2007 with MFI and crappy left tube
    IUI#1 (10/09)=ectopic
    Natural (03/10)=ectopic
    IUI#2 (08/10)=ectopic

IVF#1 (10/11)=BFN
    (4 frozen embryos)

Natural (01/12)=ectopic
    Emergency lap and left tube removal.Dx with Stage III endo.
    Natural (08/12)=M/C of twins at 8 wks with d&c
    Waiting for FET
  • If it's any consolation, I don't work for the state, but I just took at 25% pay cut to keep my job. ?Obviously, not ideal - but it's the way of the economy these days.
  • Sorry, the state really needs to get its budget together.
  • oh no that's horrible. I don't know of anything right now but come sept/oct stores start hiring for the holidays
  • I'm going to cry with you. Sad
  • Thanks ladies... this economy just sucks- and people having to take paycuts to pay for other peoples' stupid mistakes just really sucks- but what can you do right? ;) Bright side- at least I have a job- i'm one step better than lots of people right now- thanks for letting me vent! :)
    Don't worry about tomorrow. After all, today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday. Take each day as it comes...one at a time. Midnight Baking Adventures Blog
  • image brdrski:
    If it's any consolation, I don't work for the state, but I just took at 25% pay cut to keep my job.  Obviously, not ideal - but it's the way of the economy these days.

That really stinks- i'm sorry :( Good luck to you!

• That totally sucks.  Sorry.  :(

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • That sucks so much. Sad I'm sorry. i hope you guys can work it out somehow.