Entertaining Ideas
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Inexpensive bridal shower game gifts

I'm throwing a bridal shower for my cousin and I'm looking for ideas for some inexpensive little gifts for the winners of the games.  I have a few in mind but I wanna get ideas from you girls.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.

Re: Inexpensive bridal shower game gifts

• Do you have a 99 cent store near you?  If so, you could get some nice little picture frames or other little nick knacks from there to give as gifts.  Or if that's not good, maybe you could go to a video store and/or supermarket and see if you can get some cheap dvd movies. 
    My Wonderful Sister is my GC!!!! 3 IUIs, 2 unmedicated, 1 50mg of Clomid = All BFNs Next step IVF!!!! Melinda & Michael 5*6*06 God Bless The Broken Road
  • starbucks gc's--who doesn't like something at starbucks?
    "A friend loves at all times..." Pr. 17:17 MY GOOGLEPAGES BIO image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Sniffs brand tissues are always a hit... you can get them at Hobby Lobby
  • What about Bath and Body Works?  They have lots of small stuff and that's inexpensive.  For a friends shower the hostest did the bar soaps as favors.  Or what about candles?  I bought some really nice candles at Bed Bath and Beyond not long ago on clearance. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Agree with Bath & Body Works - their semi-annual sale is going on, as well as Victoria's Secret. VS has minis and fragrances sets.  A manicure kit would be nice (B&BW had some last year for $5, but I can't remember seeing them this year).