December 2007 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

in such a daze yesterday...

Yesterday after I got off work I had so many things running through my head (of which I will share probably next week when I know a little more) that when I went to work out on base, I totally passed the first gym I wanted to go to... so when I got out of the daze I figured out I was headed to the 2nd gym, so I kept going and dazed out again, then got out of the daze to realize I was pulling in to the education center (where my grad classes are!) so i finally get to the gym I need to be at!! haha

and then in the shower last night I was thinking so hard about things I realized only after I'd shaved both legs that i'd consciously told myself before getting in the shower I didnt need to shave since i'd done it the day before.

seriously....do you ever have those days???!

Re: in such a daze yesterday...