North Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

The Ultrasound

I have an uncooperative child :(  Apparently her head is already down and in my pelvic cavity so she didn't give us many shots of her face.  She kept turning her head away and putting her hand in front, like "Please, no more pictures".

Luckily I get to go back again next Friday!  They didn't even collect any money from me today.  Very nice lady!

I am 29W3D but measuing 30W4D according to the length of her thighbone.  She's already estimated at 3 lbs, 3 oz and 15 inches.  The U/S tech estimated my due date to be 8-3-09 with a 7.5 pound baby!  She said the baby could be around that weight anywhere between 7-31 to 8-8.  After that she said add half a pound for every three days!  So if I go all the way to 8-11, I could have an 8 pound baby.  G-d help me!

And as you can see, I am still saying "she" Big Smile  I swear the parts look like balls to me, but the tech called it "a little hamburger" and promised that she is a girl.

And apparently she has hair :)  She "yelled" at us a lot because we were poking her trying to get her to show her face.

This is the best facial shot she was able to get today:

Mungee and Me
How is it that my BABY is going to be 3?

BFP-2/25/11; 8 Wk U/S-3/25/11-No HB, measured 6.5 wks; D&C

Re: The Ultrasound

• Man, my lady didnt give me info like that :(

YaY! Still a girl!  Thats a really cute pic! She has some pretty chubby cheeks!! So cute!! Im jealous that you get to go back and see her again! I hope she shows her face to you more next time :)

Um....so are you rethinking the natural birth thing with an 8lb baby??

• Aww, very cute!  I hope she cooperates more next Friday.  If I recall correctly, I think Kristin's baby was almost 10 lbs so I wouldn't worry too much about 8 lbs (although it still sounds daunting! lol).
    BFP #1 Sept. 2011 EDD 5.25.12 missed MC on 11.17.11 | BFP #2 4.30.12 11dpo EDD 1.10.13 | Grow, baby, grow!
    01.03.09 {MARRIED BIO}
    imageimageimage Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am glad that she is still a she.
    [IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/20f6ivk.jpg[/IMG]
  • Diva baby!

And don't sweat an 8 pounder--I was 8 lb 6 oz and my mom did it naturally. And heck, if Crazy can do it, so can you!

• Thats a fantastic pic! 3 tries and we still didn't get anything that good lol. I'm so glad you liked her. I knew you would. She's such an awesome lady, and really takes her time to get you all the info that you could ever possibly want :)
  • image duncanpowers:

Diva baby!

And don't sweat an 8 pounder--I was 8 lb 6 oz and my mom did it naturally. And heck, if Crazy can do it, so can you!

Ever think this is why she is crazy??

• 8 pounds is nothing! I delivered B med-free and he was 9 pounds, 9 ounces! :)

I'm glad to hear that it went well, and that you get to go back - how fun!!

image image
    imageimage
  • image Kristin&Adam:

I delivered B med-free and he was 9 pounds, 9 ounces! :)

Wow Tongue Tied

You are my new hero!

Mungee and Me
    How is it that my BABY is going to be 3?

BFP-2/25/11; 8 Wk U/S-3/25/11-No HB, measured 6.5 wks; D&C
  • Very cute!! =)  That's awesome that you get to go back and see her again.

We liked the lady a lot too...thanks for the rec.

Ours is measuring ahead of due date also...my original due date was giving a 19weeks 4 day time period, Renesmee (DH's new name for him) is already measuring 20weeks 5 days.  The u/s tech today commented on what a great round head he's got.  I blame DH's melon for that.

• image Madisen:

Renesmee (DH's new name for him)

LOL