North Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Ball references

What are some of the funniest things you've heard on TV regarding balls?  Things that make you giggle immaturely and say "They just said balls Stick out tongue"

Mine: Football commentary:

I love deep balls in college football!

Mungee and Me
How is it that my BABY is going to be 3?

BFP-2/25/11; 8 Wk U/S-3/25/11-No HB, measured 6.5 wks; D&C

Re: Ball references

• The most obvious: Wipeout!

• post pics woman!!

I dont have a "ball" one, but "nuts" is close enough....   That commercial for the chopper thing with that annoying guy with the raised eyebrow...He says "you're gunna love my nuts" when he chops peanuts.  Gets me every time...  hehe

• Can't think of a ball one, but.........

The movie, Accepted......"Ask me about my weiner!"  CRACKS. ME. UP.

We reference movies in day to day conversation pretty regularly...that one comes up frequently.  hehe ....that sounds funny, but I'm not gonna edit it b/c it's Friday...... Embarrassed 

• I don't know about balls, but Cox Communications is our cable/internet provider and that always cracks me up.
  • We've recently started playing the board game Settlers of Catan.  It's always a big joke - 'I've got wood, does anyone want to trade', 'DH doesn't have any wood' 'i need wood'  yeah it's bad but we just can't stop lol
  • I can't remember the brand but there's a mixed nut commercial that says something about "lightly salted nuts".
    Blog

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wsjeLIN/]
    [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wsjeLIN/weight.png[/img]
    [/url]
  • Oh.. what about chef from south park...Choclate salty balls!
  • image AustinzGirl:

post pics woman!!

I dont have a "ball" one, but "nuts" is close enough....   That commercial for the chopper thing with that annoying guy with the raised eyebrow...He says "you're gunna love my nuts" when he chops peanuts.  Gets me every time...  hehe

I went on YouTube yesterday to watch this.  He says it so fast you almost don't catch it :)

Mungee and Me
    How is it that my BABY is going to be 3?

BFP-2/25/11; 8 Wk U/S-3/25/11-No HB, measured 6.5 wks; D&C
  • image Mrs_W_Pookie:
    image AustinzGirl:

post pics woman!!

I went on YouTube yesterday to watch this.  He says it so fast you almost don't catch it :)

True. The first time i saw that commercial i had to rewind it (gotta love tivo) Cuz i was like "did he really just say that?" Yup, he really just said that.