North Dakota Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Weekend Plans?

What are you lovely ladies doing this weekend?

Tonight were celebrating a friends birthday.  Tomorrow we're helping out at a garage sale and then going to a graduation party.  Thankfully we have no plans on Sunday!!

Re: Weekend Plans?

• We don't have any.  That probably means we will hit up the Petaluma outlets.  I have been wanting to go there for a long time.  I haven't been in years.

• We are meeting with a financial advisor tonight. (I know we're a wild couple- life insurance on a Friday night!) Tomorrow we have our friends housewarming party.  And relaxing on Sunday!
  • Lisa7Lisa7 member
    Sixth Anniversary
    We're going to Christian's brother's house tonight for a housewarming party tonight. Tomorrow and/or Sunday for a motorcycle ride pending on the weather and hanging out with his cousin that just got back from Iraq. SO glad to have him home.
    Lisa & Christian ~ 4/18/09 ~ Sandals Negril, Jamaica

Married Bio w/ For Sale!

Planning bio with the Sandals/Beaches brides list

My Travel Blog

[url=http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thenest.com/tickers/tt160c4c.aspx[/img][/url]
  • Our friend is celebrating her 30th bday this weekend so that'll probably take up the entire weekend lol!
  • Tonight - the usual dinner with mom and aunt...was yummy I'm home now :)

Tomorrow - Gotta run some errands in the morning, hair appt @2 then wedding @ 630

Sunday - chillax to the golden girls marathon, the shelter, and then who knows what after.

• No plans tonight.  Tomorrow we're doing a charity poker run & then going to a BBQ.  And we will spend Sunday at the lake!
  • Tonight- go to dinner with friends and then see the Spazmatics at 8.0... most amazing 80's cover band!

Tomorrow- got to parent's house for bbq and show them pics of the rest of Belize

Sunday- CLEAN!  We did all of the rum soaked laundry, but the house is a freaking disaster and we both go back to work on Monday :(

• Oh my goodness Kristine, I LOVE your siggy pic!!! 

Are you going to post any pics of your vacation?  Timm and I are thinking Belize for our in Jan. to celebrate 1 year annis with my cuz and her DH.  They got married in Nov.

• For the first weekend in a while... we don't have any set plans, but we are hoping to meet with some friends for dinner since we have all been out of town or busy for a while now.

We should do some yard work since we have promised to dedicate atleast 2 hours each weekend to fixing it up... but we will see if we have the motivation.

Other than that... maybe a bike ride or take the dogs to the lake... we will see. Its supposed to be atleast 90 all weekend.

• We'll be relaxing at home all weekend. We have my two step-sons and tomorrow is DH's birthday. He hasn't decided whether he would like to go out to dinner tomorrow night or have me cook dinner, but we'll definitely be watching the Red Wings the next two nights!
  • I just got home from a happy hour with some of the teachers I work with.  That's all we're doing tonight. 

Tomorrow, DH and I are running in the Cincinnati Red's 5k run.  We finish by crossing home plate!  I am excited!  We have a friend's 30th birthday party tomorrow night. 

We are doing a TTD/mock wedding photo shoot on Sunday.  Backstory: DH's sister does photography on the side.  A state park near our house is wanting to promote weddings there and asked her to do a "mock" wedding for a brochure.  So, she asked DH and I to wear our wedding attire and acts as models for her.  She's also going to let us do a TTD shoot in the state park.  I can't wait! 

• KILL ME NOW!

tonight i have mr. boss man spending the night with us again.

then tomorrow her and i are going to get up at 7am to drive to her place so i can start prepping for her party.  did i mention i am hosting and mr. boss man has no clue what is happening!?  he is out of town!  he better be back my tomorrow morning!!

then sunday i am going to another punk show!!  hello bloody lip and black eye!

TTC since Nov. 2010

8.15.08 - St. Lucia

He licked me! I can't believe he did that. Oh, how I love my hubby!!

BFP-3.11.11 EDD-11.12.11 Born Sleeping-7.13.11

BFP-5.4.12 EDD-1.5.13 D&C-6.1.12

BFP-2.20.13 EDD-11.2.13
    [url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt16ce05.aspx[/img][/url]
  • I'm lame... worked 12h today, 12 h sat and 12 more sunday.  I envy the rest of you!
  • i have yet another 3 day weekend...so we're hitting the lake on Monday and until then just lounging around town.