D.C. Area Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

My time at Hawk & Dove... a follow-up

1. don't know where i was going regardless of the thorough directions from a post below, but i needed to go left out of the metro, and then the directions were correct from there. i might have been confused, no big deal - because i normally can't find my out of a paper bag

2. boy were we underdressed! apparently its a hot spot for congress (suits). whatev - we were classy - we talked redneck nascar and slaves, among other hot topics, like swine flu.

3. just because i'm wearing a v-neck shirt doesnt mean i wanted free drinks, but i'll accept them nonetheless. (i ordered 6 rounds, i paid $6 plus a 350% tip)

4. i'm going back on a regular basis.

am i feeling a dc nestie gtg?

Re: My time at Hawk & Dove... a follow-up

• I have never heard anyone say they felt underdressed at the Hawk and Dove...LOL. 

I live in the neighborhood, sorry to argue, but unless you came up the elevator you would definitely have to go right out of the Metro... you need to go east toward 4th Street, and when you come up the escalator you are facing north.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • freaking love the hawk n dove....
  • sounds like you met Edgar the bartender.

i swear at least a quarter of my internship semester student loans were spent at the H&D.

i found a new respect for DH's boss when while talking at a party i learned his BACHELOR party was there.

i had my 30th b-day night there....ahhhh good times.

• Ohhh I'd love a GTG there! Lots of the ppl I work with hang out there and yes it is a hot spot for Congress... and Cops too!
    image Uploaded with ImageShack.us Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker