D.C. Area Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Where to lunch in Arlington tomorrow?

Co-worker friend and I are meeting for lunch tomorrow (we work in different locations).  I'm not sure what we're in the mood for.

I doubt she's been to the Stray Cat - one of my faves, so maybe there.  Clarendon, Crystal CIty, etc would be closer.

Suggestions to tempt me???

Re: Where to lunch in Arlington tomorrow?

• Because I'm cheap and I love good pizza, my favorite Arlington lunch spot is Faccia Luna on Wilson in Clarendon. They have a lunch special that is a salad (either house or caesar), 2 slices of pizza and a soda for only $6. I think the pizza is super yummy and I love the house dressing for the salad. 
  • There's a good Indian place in the Clarendon area.  I forgot the name but it's good. 
  • Come Bloom with us and have a corn dog and funnel cake. ?;-) ?hehehe
  • image megstoo:
    There's a good Indian place in the Clarendon area.  I forgot the name but it's good. 

The one across from the Metro is tasty, but I can never remember the name :)

barkers - such a cute new pic of your little one! :)

image image image
  • Hey Sassy - I forgot it's Apple Blossom time.  That would be fun, but I've got Reston Pet Fiesta on Saturday.

Ooh, Faccia Luna would be good too.

Thanks QueSrah - and Congratulations!  How on earth did I miss that?!!

• I love the pizza at Faccia Luna.  But what about The Italian Store?