D.C. Area Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

$304 Tickets to Hawaii from Bmore

Someone posted this on the travel board so I decided to do some digging. 

Continental is having a big spring/summer sale.  Basically with taxes, a trip to Hawaii ends up being $359 per person?that?s a 50% discount or more!

So far, I?ve seen the following dates for 7 days (of course you could search more) 

?         Wednesday, May 27 ? Wednesday, June 3

?         Thursday, May 28 ? Thursday, June 4

?         Wednesday, July 29 ? Wednesday, August 5

?         Tuesday, August 4 ? Tuesday, August 11

?         Wednesday, August 5 ? Wednesday, August 12

?         Monday, August 10 ? Monday, August 17

?         Tuesday, August 11 ? Tuesday, August 18

?         Wednesday, August 12 ? Wednesday, August 19

?         Thursday, August 13 ? Thursday, August 20

Re: $304 Tickets to Hawaii from Bmore

• Yep, it is for roundtrip.  I was absolutely floored.  I did an advanced search that showed me prices for the entire month.  And just clicked to go from month to month.
  • Oooh thanks for posting this. I'm rescheduling a vacay, and this sounds promising. I wonder if other airlines will match (I have a credit on United, so that would be perfect).
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Sure no problem!  DH and I have our timeshare booked for Aruba over Memorial Day, but the tickets are outrageous.  We haven't bought them yet.  I can't believe it's cheaper to fly to Hawaii!  Hmm, we may have to reroute.  LOL
  • We're planning a trip to Hawaii right now -- thanks!