D.C. Area Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

stupid conference call....

So, just got off a conference call with the world's biggest, condescending jerk.  Who treated me like an idiot - when I disagreed with him, he repeated himself loudly, and slowing down with each syllable as if I just didn't understand him.  I said that I had understood him perfectly clearly, I just disagreed with him, and it didn't seem as though he understood the point I was making since he didn't address it. 

A$$.  

Re: stupid conference call....

• He must have checked out the day that they taught manners. Sorry you had to deal with him. I guess he's used to having the upper hand in conversations, good for you for standing your ground.
    [IMG]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk47/mzovoce/s628552874_122950_682.jpg[/IMG]