Inland Empire Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Morning (Monday)

Hello! How was everyones weekend?
imageimageimage
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest image

Re: Morning (Monday)

• Happy Monday!

We had a busy weekend...busier than I wanted but it was fun.  Friday night I went to a Tastefully Simple party (I think that's what it's called...) and had a great time!  Their Beer Bread is AMAZING!  I ordered the value pack of 3...I also ordered a bunch of spices. Saturday I ran errands with Sarah and then we went to a BBQ that afternoon to see my friends' new baby.  She's so cute!  Sarah got a little jealous though when i was holding her...She wanted to be held at the same time...I guess "mark" her territory.  :-)  

Yesterday was amazing...DH took Sarah shopping for the day while I stayed home and finished my book and caught up on sleep!  Thank you DH!!  

Hope everyone has a great day!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Sarah- my nephew who is 18 months got a little jealous last week while I was playing with our friends little girl. I was surprised since I am not mom or dad, just his aunt. He made sure to push his way in be part of fun.

We went to a wedding on Saturday. The rest of the weekend though I pretty much just sat and read.

imageimageimage

• Good morning. The wekend was great and much too short. We did some house shopping and I got my hair cut on Saturday. It's way shorter and I love it, I was so over long hair. Yesterday we had lunch with A's mom and dad and then ran some errands and got some stuff done around the house. I wish I was at home finishing the last Twilight book right now. There are some scandalous events unfolding...
  • Morning :) Our weekend was pretty low key. C loved his swimming lesson. it was so cute. He was laughing the whole time. We even did a few submerges & he took it like a champ. Sunday P took dinner to a couple (that we met in our couples group) who just lost their baby.

Now, it's monday. And I'm back at work. Boo.

• image BeckiC:
    Good morning. The wekend was great and much too short. We did some house shopping and I got my hair cut on Saturday. It's way shorter and I love it, I was so over long hair. Yesterday we had lunch with A's mom and dad and then ran some errands and got some stuff done around the house. I wish I was at home finishing the last Twilight book right now. There are some scandalous events unfolding...

Oh gosh, you're not supposed to say that! I don't know how I am going to make it through work today. I am about halfway through Breaking Dawn. I was so not expecting what's happened so far. All this morning I have been comtemplating what is going to happen next!

imageimageimage

• Robyn- I'm in about the same part of the book as you. I wish I had brought it to read during lunch!

Brandy - I cant wait to do swim lessons with L. How incredibly sad for that couple. What happened?

• Good morning. Weekend was good. Saturday....I can't remember what I did. I'm totally blanking. Yesterday I went to my grandparents house. Mary and I had a good time.

• brandy - how sad about your couples friend!

Our wkend was pretty mellow. Worked on some design stuff, finished my book (need to go to the library to pick up a new one), went to Macys with H and found a dress for nicaragua but decided to wait until their friends and family event starts on Wed to get 25% off, had dinner with friends at Lazy Dog cafe (never had been there and it was good, cant wait to eat my lunch leftovers), and yesterday I was Martha Stewart: made egg frittata and potatoes o'brien for breakfast, baked pasta with chicken & sun dried tomatoes for dinner, and chocolate cupcakes with buttecream frosting and coconuts for dessert :-D

• His kidneys were under developed & lungs were non-functioning. :( He was such a little fighter. The drs didn't believe he would live long after being born. He lived for a full hour. Their story is amazing. You can read about it here.

http://carlajoe.vox.com/

• image BeckiC:

Robyn- I'm in about the same part of the book as you. I wish I had brought it to read during lunch!

Brandy - I cant wait to do swim lessons with L. How incredibly sad for that couple. What happened?

I purposely didn't bring it work because I just know I would read it on my lunch and of course it would just happen to get to a good part and then I would have to stop because my lunch was over.

That happened to me a couple of times during New Moon. I said to myself I wasn't going to read on lunch breaks anymore!

imageimageimage

• image mzjackson:

His kidneys were under developed & lungs were non-functioning. :( He was such a little fighter. The drs didn't believe he would live long after being born. He lived for a full hour. Their story is amazing. You can read about it here.

http://carlajoe.vox.com/

WOW. They seem like such an amazing family. I'm trying not to bawl my eyes out right now.

• Friday I went to a funeral for my cousin's baby. Sad

Saturday took my dad to the airport. He's now off on that infamous trip to Europe.

Yesterday we got our hospital bag ready, did grocery shopping, cleaning, and then watched tv in the evening.

Now I am counting the days left (12) at work until my ML!