West Coast Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Job Hunting?

Anyone have any amazing advice that worked for you?  DH is currently looking for a new job, preferably in marketing.  And it is starting to get frustrating for the both of us.  Any head hunter recommendations??  Any advice is appreciated!!

TIA! 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Job Hunting?

• I wish I had pearls of wisdom to share, but all I can offer is the fact that I completely sympathize. ?I have been looking for a job for months, and it's extremely frustrating. ?Just try to stay positive, which I know is much easier said than done. ?

?Good luck!?

• Ditto lmflorida05.  I just moved from the Midwest and have not even secured an interview down here.  Luckily, I am currently able to stay in my old position via teleworking, but I'd like to eventually land a job in the local area.  My father and FIL are both hiring managers at different companies, and they both stress the importance of customizing both resume and cover letter for each job for which you apply.  I know, it's a pain to do that - but they swear it's worth it.  GL to you both!