North Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

AI

Anoop - D-

Megan - B-

Danny - A

Matt - B

Lil Rounds - C

Allison - B

Kris - A+

Scott - C

Adam - C?

?

Anoop should be kicked off just going by tonight's performances but I still think Megan & Scott aren't as strong as the rest.?

Re: AI

• Sorry, I'm a harsh judge tonight, but they deserved it.

Anoop - D

Megan - F

Danny - A

Matt - C

Lil Rounds - D

Allison - B

Kris - A

Scott - F

Adam - A+

Sooooo... I'm becoming an Adam fan.  If he keeps that hair in check and stops singing eat-your-soul music, I'm good with him.  Total confession - I voted for him tonight.  Shhhhh...

• I didn't see everyone. I missed Kris and Adam. I like Adam and his creepy ways. The last time I heard him it was country night. I hope that I didn't mix anyone up.

Annop- C-

Megan- F- Bob is rolling in his grave trying to find ear plugs.

Danny- A He was awesome

Matt- C- I couldn't even recognize what song he was singing.

Lil Rounds- C  It is all about song choice.

Allison- B

Scott- B

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/20f6ivk.jpg[/IMG]
  • Anoop - D

Megan - C-

Danny - A

Matt - A ( I like him alot, just not a great song choice)

Lil Rounds - C

Allison - B

Kris - A

Scott - C (I fast forwarded thru his song, he annoys me)

Adam - B 

Blog

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wsjeLIN/]
    [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wsjeLIN/weight.png[/img]
    [/url]
  • Anoop - C (I fast forwarded through most of his song)

Megan - F for sucks

Danny - A

Matt - B (I saw the judges cringing when he was singing)

Lil Rounds - C

Allison - B (I'm not sure why they were getting onto her for her outfit.  She's edgy, I thought they liked that in her)

Kris - A

Scott - C (I fast forwarded thru his song, he annoys me - ME TOO)

Adam - A (He's growing on me)

Mungee and Me
    How is it that my BABY is going to be 3?

BFP-2/25/11; 8 Wk U/S-3/25/11-No HB, measured 6.5 wks; D&C
  • Even though we had the show on, I must have mentally checked out for most of it because it was so horrible. Megan scared the crap out of me--like... what WAS that?! Her voice doesn't match her face at all, and I still haven't figured out what she was doing with her hair. And if you're going to sing that, shouldn't you be like... not a fembot while you're doing it?

Then I momentarily tuned back in when Scott was up there and remarked that if he wants a career playing in hotel lobbies, he still has a ways to go.

• Megan needs to go.  No

I don't think the judges were harsh enough with her.  I could barely listen to it or watch her sing it.