Baltimore Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

did Lisa post about her first day?

Re: did Lisa post about her first day?

• The board has been super slow and I have been on pretty much all week and I don't think she did.
    image *Amber & Chuck - October 25, 2008* Anniversary
  • Nope, but I hope her first day went well!
    My sweet boy
    imageimage
  • First day of what?  What did I miss?  Did she change jobs?
  • Nope, but I'm sure you could go to her FB to see if there are any updates...or e-mail her to persuade her to post!  I'm sure she has been quite busy with the new job. 
    ~ Mark & Chrissy ~ June 9, 2007 image
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • She has no internet access at work, so she probably won't be on until late.
  • Hey ladies! Thanks for thinking of me :) Mary's right, I have no Internet at work :( I'm working on getting that! Honestly the job is less than ideal.. well, it flat out sucks, but I just keep telling myself there's tons of people who would be happy just to have a job to talk about right now so I shouldn't complain! It's not really what I thought it'd be and even what I thought the job would entail wasn't that great. Oh well, at least I have a paycheck while I look, trying to stay positive here :)
  • I'm sorry it isn't going so well.  But you definitely had a good attitude.  I hope that leads you to a better situation soon!
    My sweet boy
    imageimage
  • Sorry your new job is sucking. Hopefully you'll find something better soon!

• Aw, sorry! Hopefully it will get better!
  • sorry - that sucks!  and your last job was such a good gig!  At least you ahve the right attitude though. ..

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • also - OMG - no internet access????  I really don't know how that's possible. . .My worst job also didn't have internet access. . . it took me 6 months to get the hell out of there!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I was going to ask the same thing yesterday! Lisa, I'm glad you're trying to stay positive. I'm sorry it isn't the best job, but it must be a good sign that you found a job so quickly!
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh wow Lisa. I'm so sorry that your new job sucks. I'm glad your trying to stay positive, at least you can keep looking for something.
    image, image Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers