Baltimore Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

oh this will be fun!

ha, please note the sarcasm.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/traffic/bal-md.lombard31mar31,0,3440192.story

I tried to make it clicky, did it work, why does the nest hate me?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: oh this will be fun!

• It is clicky!!! The nest must like you today!

That is going to suck. Sounds like a clusterfuck in the making. I don't have to go downtown often, but I will be keeping that in mind for any potential trips down there.
  • ughhh how annoying!  The traffic is already bad as is...they have been shutting down so many lanes at night to fix that water leak - glad I know what they are doing now!

we had a transportation meeting at work last week since we're moving to Harbor East and the city of bmore was there as some guy from the MTA...they are making bus/bike lanes on Lombard and Pratt in the future.  It was so funny because the MTA guy (well everyone speaking to us was) about us taking public transportation.  So I raise my hand and say well what do you have in mind for Harford Co. commuters since the commuter bus stops at 5:45 in the evening and some of us work later than that?  he's like umm yeah, you're right, well nothing, so just hang tight and I guess you'll have to drive.  thanks buddy!  Even if they could work out something at White Marsh like a subway or light rail, that would be nice...not the city bus that is there now.  He was also like well you have BRAC up there so just be patient, that will lead to more public transportation...mmm how?  I don't think people will be going downtown that much...maybe he was thinking they would go to Fort Meade?  

~ Mark & Chrissy ~ June 9, 2007 image
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Ugh!  News like this makes me glad I WAH, haha.
  • Ugh, please make it stop.  I can't stand the road work in the city. 

Lombard has had lanes closed every night and it makes things a mess as it is.

My sweet boy
    imageimage
  • ugh!!! this is gonna suck!!!No