North Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Grow up people!

The one thing that keeps me going at my job is the people. I like most of the people that I work with. I speak to everyone, whether they speak or not. There is a lot of gossip at work. Some stuff must have got back to the director. Everyone thinks that I must have told another co-worker and then she told the director, who is her best friend. WTF?? The "friend" is like, "When you walk with her (we walk to the plaza and come back on our breaks) do you talk to her about stuff?" You are really asking me this?? Really?? I have found out that a lot of people are two faced at this job. I have realized that I can no longer talk to such petty and childish people.

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/20f6ivk.jpg[/IMG]

Re: Grow up people!

• Jen, unfortunately that seems to be the rule rather than the exception. I have realized that even in my job there is so much backstabbing and ratting out, it's insane. And it seems to be for personal gain. I realized quickly that I have to be choosy who I talk to, even if they talk to me about people. It's crazy and very childish.
  • Ugh, sorry that happened!  I am usually pretty open with people and then later I worry if something I said will get back to someone else and taken the wrong way :(
    Mungee and Me
    How is it that my BABY is going to be 3?

BFP-2/25/11; 8 Wk U/S-3/25/11-No HB, measured 6.5 wks; D&C
  • That is the pits I hate when people gossip. That is all that happens at my job