North Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Divorce

Hey everyone I don't know if any of the old knotties or nesties are still on here or what screen name i am signed on but I used to be Gonnabeacrews. I got married November 10, 2007. I wanted to let my girls know who helped me plan that I am very sad to say I am getting divorced. It was not my choice but he started cheating on me with a girl he works with and she is only 18! So I am very sad but I am glad that I found out before we got a house together or I hate to say it had children together.

It is a very hard and painful proccess I guess that is why I wanted to post about it. I am hoping for the best in the end but only time will tell.

And Austinzgirl I am so glad to see you moved onto the nest Wink

Re: Divorce

• I am so sorry!!

Hang in there. And, i'll come beat up the stupid jerk of a husband for you!!

• Jen?  Im pretty sure its Ali, aint it?

Either way, Girl im so sorry!!! What a F***ING scum bag!!!!! I hate that you are having to go thru that!!  Divored or not, come to the nest for your therapy sessions, ok?  And seriously, if you want us girls to kick his a$$ or mail him dog shiit just give us an address!! Hit me up on myspace if you need to talk hun!

(PS...dont you dare tell anyone you saw me on the nest!!  LOL)

• I just myspace emailed you
  • It is Ali     I really hate him right now becausee I feel like he took so much away from me! And he is treating this like a high school break up. I am very lucky because my parents and family are very supportive. The thing that makes me really mad is we signed a lease at a great new apartment and then he tells me he is leaving! WTF it is ok because I found a roommate someone I work with but I am very angry and hurt.
  • I know you are angry and hurt. And you have every right to be. You deserve so much better than that. Its wonderful that you have a supportive family, you will really need them to get thru this! Do you have any brothers that can kick his twerpy lil a$$?
  • I remember you from the knot, and I wanted to say that I'm really sorry it didn't work out :(.  My cousin recently got divorced because her DH cheated on her too (with one of her best friends no less), but she's doing great now so just know that even though it's really difficult to deal with at first, there is a light at the end of the tunnel.  I'm glad that you have such wonderful family and friends around to help you.
    BFP #1 Sept. 2011 EDD 5.25.12 missed MC on 11.17.11 | BFP #2 4.30.12 11dpo EDD 1.10.13 | Grow, baby, grow!
    01.03.09 {MARRIED BIO}
    imageimageimage Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am so sorry :( We're here if you need a place to vent, cry, whatever.

Cheaters suck.

image image
    imageimage
  • I'm really sorry to hear that. Hang in there and keep your chin up. ((hugs))
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Sorry you're going through a rough time, please join in & post here. ?We would love to have you!
  • What a lowlife.  I'm sorry to hear about all of this, even though I don't know you. 

On a happier note, you are welcome to post here anytime!! 
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I can't imagine going through something like that.  Probably not what you want to hear, but even though it's hard now, you'll be better off in the long run.
  • Ali, I'm very sorry. Your brother shared the news last week when we saw him. You are absolutely correct that cheaters suck! You have an amazing, wonderful family that will go to the moon and back for you.