Austin Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Recommendations for Brunch? (Easter)

I mentioned briefly before I gave up eating out for Lent, so it makes sense I am already dreaming about lunch on Easter Sunday.  Smile

I was thinking Fonda San Miguel because I have heard such great things about their brunch and have never been there.  However, I am always open to Nestie wisdom.  Anyone have a special Sunday brunch recommendation?

Re: Recommendations for Brunch? (Easter)

• We had a party of 7 at Moonshine last year on Easter with no reservations and the wait was less than 45 minutes.  I always love that place for brunch! 

ZTejas also has good brunches and multiple locations.

• My family is going to Olivia.  It's on Lamar.

http://olivia-austin.com/

We know the chef :)

ETA: Reservations are highly recommended for Easter.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • image l_part:

I mentioned briefly before I gave up eating out for Lent, so it makes sense I am already dreaming about lunch on Easter Sunday.  Smile

I was thinking Fonda San Miguel because I have heard such great things about their brunch and have never been there.  However, I am always open to Nestie wisdom.  Anyone have a special Sunday brunch recommendation?

I'm no help on the brunch but I'm with you on looking forward to Easter. I gave up sweets for lent and I was pricing Cheescakes from the Cheesecake factory yesterday. Stick out tongue
  • We always have brunch at Green Pastures every year at Mother's Day. It's a little upscale but delish!!