Dallas-Fort Worth Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Best place to watch Fireworks in Ft. Worth?

We are thinking about enjoying a margarita on the patio ( Joe T's of course) and then watching the fireworks in Ft. Worth. Anyone know where the best place to park and watch? Somewhere along the Trinity?

Re: Best place to watch Fireworks in Ft. Worth?

• Yeah, usually parking anywhere along the Trinity down off of Forest Park is good.  Unless, you have access to any taller buildings near downtown.  My office bldg is off of University not far from the Botanical Gardens and we've watched them from the top of the parking garage.
  • The fireworks from the Cats are pretty good.  Just drive down Main to an empty lot close to the field, and you can pretty much see them all.  We did that last year and they were pretty good.  Not amazing, but still pretty good.

• We usually watch from the Cats game on the 4th.
  • I know a lot of people watch on the bridge across the Trinity - is it 5th street?  (the bridge just south of 7th street).

From that location - you should be able to see the fireworks at the botanical gardens, Colonial CC, Rivercrest CC, and the cats game.

• image Ludenbelle:
    Yeah, usually parking anywhere along the Trinity down off of Forest Park is good.  Unless, you have access to any taller buildings near downtown.  My office bldg is off of University not far from the Botanical Gardens and we've watched them from the top of the parking garage.

If you wanted a rooftop - you could go to Reata's rooftop.  That would probably be a decent location.