West Coast Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Hairdressers in N. Pinellas Co?

I'm looking for a hairdresser in this area who is good with thick, curly hair.  Can someone recommend their hairdresser?  TIA!

Re: Hairdressers in N. Pinellas Co?

• I know you said N. Pinellas, but I have to recommend my St. Pete hairdresser. She specializes in curly hair...Cynthia at Practically Frivolous. You can read reviews about her at www.naturallycurly.com. She is just amazing, knows products for curly hair, and is just overall an interesting and incredibly smart person to talk to. I recommend everyone I know who has curly hair to Cynthia. She is worth the drive and the money :o)
  • Christian at CK's in Tarpon Springs...it's on Alt. 19 just before Dodecanese.  He's been doing my hair since I was 17 (I'll be 32 in a few wks)...and it's long, thick and curly.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimageimage
  • Thanks for recs, ladies!!  It's hard to find someone good! 
  • Tonya at Hair Art on West Bay does my hair. She also has thick curly hair and is a good friend.

[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/2czaiyt.jpg[/IMG]