Delaware Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Finally Friday

Weekend plans?
Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Finally Friday

• I'm going to my parents today. My mom has been away from E all week since she got the shingles. Both doctors said E is fine as long as she doesn't get in contact with the rash it's self. It's on her back so we're ok. It's so weird because my mom just had blood work done and it said she didn't have chicken pox. I think the chemo from leukemia reset her whole immune system.

My friend asked to come over to see E. Just waiting to see when she wanted to come over. And my 31 bag order is in! So she will be coming over to drop that off and get some baby snuggles.

Sunday - jazzerise! Which is good. I've been a slacker all week. Well, more E has been needy all week.
    Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Holy crap, I finally was able to get myself logged in here on mobile and can post! Oh happy day! Lol

Tonight MIL is in town, I'm going to attempt to lay low and not get stuck going out to the mall with her.

Not really any other plans this weekend. Some hopefully just getting some things done around the house.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Tonight - Laying Low probobly do some yoga and have some drinks

Saturday - Touring St. Georges Tech for High School for Chase (Wahh!!) Then shopping at BBB and groceries

Sunday - Hosting my little brothers 30th b-day dinner. I love having parties!!

• Tonight - Hanging at home

Tomorrow - Mall trip with Big A and Bear!

Sunday - H is going to watch football at our friends' house.  I might go to the movies with my mom.  Or I'll stay home and watch Hallmark.  I haven't decided.
  • Tonight...Stayed home and hung out with DH and M.

The next 2 days...hanging out at home and cleaning. I'm actually excited about both the staying home AND the cleaning. God, I'm old. ;)