Trash to Treasure
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Vintage, boho, one-of-a-kind, non-traditional wedding dress

I have a vintage 1990s 4-piece wedding dress from the now-defunct Gallery of Wearable Art in Soho, NY.  This dress is flowing, boho, unique, (think Stevie Nicks), perfect for a non-traditional bride, a vow renewal, an older bride, or can even be dyed for a mother-of-the-bride or an attendant.  It is raw ivory silk; consists of an A-line, ankle length skirt with a lace applique piece at the bottom front, a sleeveless scoop-neck camisole, wide strap top with lace at the hem, all topped by a gorgeous open jacket with wrist-length sleeves.  The jacket has a large beautiful lace applique wing-like piece on the back and dips to a low point.  There is a silk/satin spaghetti strap slip that goes underneath.

The size is flexible and forgiving, as the skirt has an elastic waist-band and the jacket is loose.  I was a size 12 when I wore it.  
I am happy to email pictures.
I am located in Brooklyn, NY, so if you are in the area you can try it on.
The dress was originally $800.  I'd like to sell it for $300.

Re: Vintage, boho, one-of-a-kind, non-traditional wedding dress