May 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

GTKY: Furniture

What piece of furniture do you wish you could get rid of? Did you have it before getting married? If so who did it belong to?

Re: GTKY: Furniture

• It's not really furniture I guess but I wish I could get rid of H's weight machine. It's HUGE. It takes up a 1/3 of our basement and I have never once seen him use it. In fact, I didn't even know that he had it until we moved into the house and it showed up in all of its giant, space-sucking glory.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • We have a "baby" dresser in our spare room that we use as a tv stand. It came from MIL's and it was great when she lived with us but now it's taking up space and it's old so it's not great quality.

Also I want to get rid of the pillows on our couch and loveseat. They are so huge and stiff and just in the way most of the time. I would love to get rid of them and just buy smaller ones.
  • I have a beat up old love seat that is just in the way.  The cats like to lay on it, I'd rather they shed on that then my good sofa. 

Anniversary PersonalMilestone 

• I hate our couch!! We're getting a new one this summer and I cannot wait.
    Hey, Hey Hockeytown!photo hockeytown_zps6a7377b0.jpg
  • It was our couch, but we finally got rid of that! Now it's probably H's treadmill. I tried to convince him to get an elliptical and he didn't. He's never used the treadmill. Not once. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

imageimage