May 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

qod 11-26

DO you and your H exchange gifts for Christmas or what is your gift giving tradition?
"Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly"

Re: qod 11-26

• No, we try and do something special together like a fun activity, nice dinner or night away somewhere. We haven't discussed what we'll do this year.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

imageimage

• Yes! We do our stockings and 1 gift (pj's) on Christmas Eve then Christmas morning we get up and do our gifts for each other.
  • We normally do but we aren't this year. We're buying a house in January. That's our present this year!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    bpphoto785Melissa51212mildlymailyn
  • We do. I like giving gifts. We open them at our house Xmas morning :)
    View Full Size Image
  • We just buy something we want for the house and do stocking stuffers. $50 limit for stocking stuff.
    Anniversary PersonalMilestone 

• Last year my husband surprised me with a date night to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra for Christmas.  We have been to their concert the last three years and love it.  I don't think we will be going this year though.  I am not sure if we will exchange gifts this year.  Maybe something small.  We have a lot of big things we want for/to do with our house, so we will probably save our money for those things.  
  • We do gifts. H can't stand not giving me present. Drives him nuts. I tried to get him not to because of the house but he wasn't hearing it.
  • We do, but its usually something small and inexpensive....mostly just so theres something under the Christmas tree for us to open before the crazyness of seeing family.