May 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

GTKY: Memories

What is your favorite childhood memory?

Re: GTKY: Memories

• Sunday afternoon drives with my dad to this little country ice cream place.  He'd pretend we were lost and just drive along all these back country roads and we'd stop and see the farm animals.
    Anniversary PersonalMilestone 

• Probably the day we got the dog I grew up with. We would spend most Friday nights at my Grandparent's because our parents worked, so when we got home in the morning there was the puppy!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

imageimage

• When my aunt and uncle moved out of state. My grandparents took my cousin and I with them to help and the whole way up there we laid in the floorboard of the backseat singing with a blanket over us. Then when we got to their new house they had a huge tub in the master so we went and hid in there for over an hour before they finally found us. We had so much fun on that trip and the whole family still talks about it.
  • My favorite memory as a kid was sitting around, listening to stories of my parent's growing up.