May 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

GTKY: Christmas Movie

Favorite Christmas movie? Least favorite?

Re: GTKY: Christmas Movie

• My favorite Christmas is National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. I laugh every time and I have seen it a million times.

I don't really care for the sequels to the Santa Clause... you should have stopped at 1.
    bpphoto785
  • My favorite is a toss up between Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas and A Charlie Brown Christmas.

The Grinch Movie with Jim Carrey is awful and an abomination to the animated one. 

Anniversary PersonalMilestone 

• I also love National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. I watch that or Love Actually while wrapping presents every year!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

imageimage

• Elf is my favorite. I HATE A Christmas Story and the stupid 24 hour marathon!
  • The newer (1994 i think) version of A miracle on 34th st. 

For some reason it is my most beloved sappy Christmas movie....I think because I love the personality of the girl who plays the daughter in it. 
    Melissa51212
  • I love The Holiday with Cameron Diaz and Jack black and that other cute British guy I can't remember right now.... It's pretty much the only jack black movie I can stand.

Muppet family Christmas from the 80's is also one of my faves. But they never play it anymore :(

View Full Size Image
  • I do love nation lampoons Christmas vacation & a Christmas story. I do not know if I have one I do not like.
    imageimage

• Its hard to pick favorite...I love 34st street, Grinch and Christmas Carol (a few versions), love actually

worst... not sure 
    "Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly"
  • I also love National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. I watch that or Love Actually while wrapping presents every year!

This!! Also, I love Elf and A Christmas Story. Jingle All The Way is my holiday guilty pleasure.
    Photobucket
  • I love Elf and although A Christmas Story doesn't have the greatest production value, it was filmed in my hometown and it's one of our pride and gems. Does Willy Wonka count as a Christmas movie? I love that one too. :-)
    photo enhanced-buzz-23740-1333550931-30_zpsdc46930f.jpg

Anniversary