May 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

GTKY: Celebrities

mancila60mancila60 mod
Moderator 1000 Comments 250 Love Its Fourth Anniversary
edited November 2013 in May 2012 Weddings
Who is your favorite and least favorite celebrity? Why?

Re: GTKY: Celebrities

• Currently I love Jennifer Lawrence. Just love love her. 

I hate Jennifer Lopez, always have
    "Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly"
  • I also love Jennifer Lawrence. Everything I have seen said she is so down to earth.

I hate Angelina Jolie. She was this crazy, I-will-do-anything-for-attention-and-like-it and now she is a lovely humanitarian... I don't get it.

Well..take the words right out of my mouth why don't ya!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    mildlymailynkushie77
  • amcourt09 said:
    I also love Jennifer Lawrence. Everything I have seen said she is so down to earth.

I hate Angelina Jolie. She was this crazy, I-will-do-anything-for-attention-and-like-it and now she is a lovely humanitarian... I don't get it.

Well..take the words right out of my mouth why don't ya!

Great minds think alike.

I also dislike Will Farrell and Jim Carrey.  It's like they try too hard to be funny and it's sort of sad.

Anniversary PersonalMilestone 

mildlymailyn
  • Chris Hemsworth! Not only is he great to look at but I'm really into Thor here lately.

Least favorite I would agree with Angelina Jolie and can we include Miley since she did SNL? It was horrible Hannah Montana wasn't any better either.
  • I'm also on the Jennifer Lawrence train, I just think she's awesome!

If you can call them celebrities, my least favorite would be the Kardashians. I really don't understand why they're famous or why anyone cares about them.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

imageimage

• Mona8Mona8 member
    500 Comments 100 Love Its Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited November 2013

Favorites: Jennifer Lawrence, Jennifer Aniston, and Channing Tatum

Hate: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt... UGH

ETA: I also hate Chris Brown, Rihanna, and Kanye West... can't believe I forgot about them

And I love Kelly Clarkson!
    image Anniversary
    bpphoto785
  • Mona8 said:

Favorites: Jennifer Lawrence, Jennifer Aniston, and Channing Tatum

Hate: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt... UGH

I also agree with Channing Tatum!
  • Favorite is Sandra Bullock

Least is Angelina Jolie

Baby Foster Due March 12, 2014 It's a BOY!

BabyFetus Ticker image

Engaged 12-12-10 Married 5-12-12 Baby 3-12-14

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Call Me Mrs.Foster Blog

• @kushie77 - I'm with ya on Jim Carey. I can't deal with him.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Favorite: I can jump on the j-law train! Love her and her down to earth innocence lol I also love me some Daniel Craig, love him as James Bond... Mmmmm

Least favorite: Kanye and Kim.... They need to go away... That whole kardashian family could disappear. If you want to call them celebrities. I'm in different on the Angelina and brad front. I do find Drew Barrymore incredibly irritating....
    View Full Size Image
  • Fav: Queen Latifa or Elen DeGenneres they just seem so nice and down to earth. Least fav: Kardashians they just need to go away they are so annoying soiled and selfish
    imageimage