Military Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

New here, just popping in :)

Hello! I'm new (in case you missed that ;) ) and I'm not even sure I fit here. The husband-of-just-over-two-weeks is in the Army but he's not active duty and since he is a med student the only active duty time he will have for quite a while will be in educational settings (such as active duty rotations where he goes to different areas and learns more about the specifics of certain specialties).

Anyway as there was no place for a medical wife or whatever you might call it, here I am.
ewill7911

Re: New here, just popping in :)

• Hi and welcome.  You'll fit just fine.  As a matter of fact, we've had people on here in the past who had no military affiliation at all.  We just thought they were fun and welcomed them with open arms.  No worries. 
    [IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/160yf86.jpg[/IMG]