Trash to Treasure
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Jenny Packham Aspen for SALE

I am selling my beautiful Jenny Packham wedding dress. I just can't bear to think that this amazing dress would sit in the back of my closet for 20 years (ok probably 30!) in hopes that ... my daughter (if I even have a daughter...my lucky I'll have 3 boys!) wants to wear it! The delicate lace and light silk just wasn't made to be worn just once. This dress is spectacular in every way and made my wedding day as magical as a girl can dream of... I wish the same for another lucky bride! It was only worn for the weddingour wedding pictures and part of the reception. I changed at the end to not mess it up. It has been professionally cleaned and there isn't even a spot on it. It was never altered I wore it "as is", out of the box (not hemming or taking in was done). The only thing that was added was the bustle. I would be happy to send pictures/give any more details. The dress is a size 10. DON'T freak out... I am a size 2/4 and it fit perfect... I don't know how the sizing for wedding dresses is but it makes NO sense to me! my wedding pics are on www.thejewettimes.com to see pics of me in the dress and as I said i can send as many pics of it now as you need!

Happy wedding to all of you ladies! I hope your day is as special as mine! 

Re: Jenny Packham Aspen for SALE

• Hello,

I am getting married in October of this year and I have been obsessed with this dress for over a year and I just tried it on in DC this weekend. I am interested in purchasing this dress can you please email me at [email protected]

Thank you,

Kristin  

• Hi seller- 

Not sure if the dress is still available, but I have also been on the hunt for a used Aspen gown since I fell in love (and over my budget) :) I would love to know how tall you were in the dress since a used dress fitting my 5'10' height has been a challenge!

Hope to hear from you [email protected] Thanks!
  • Hello Carolina,

I would love to get married in this dress!! Still available? What is the value? Thank you

Renata