West Coast Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

gtg suggestion....

maybe if we included DH more people would go???

Re: gtg suggestion....

• I knowmy DH would not be interested, but that's just me...

• Sorry...my dh makes fun of me just for getting on the nest.  I'm pretty sure he would would say no way.

I've always wanted to go but its just never worked out with my schedule.  Hopefull I can make the next one. 

Anyone interested in a Brandon location GTG?

• My DH would definitely not be interested.  He thinks meeting people from the internet is weird!! LOL!!  He is very old school about the internet.
  • My DH would also balk at the idea.  He wants to block The Nest on our firewall as it is - ha!  But I would be happy to meet everyone on my own!  Having just moved here, I know very few people in the area... 

• MrsJWeaver - I'd definitely be interested in a Brandon-area gtg! I have missed all the previous ones, but live in Brandon and could probably make it to one there pretty easily.
    TTC since 2/09
    Dx: DOR, Right UU, fibroid (removed)
    IUI #1-4: bfn; IVF #1 September 2011=bffn
    my read shelf:
    Lianne's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • lol well i dont know forsure that mine would go either, but it was just a suggestion.
  • Just for a testimonial - me and my DH, Kelly (me&mb) and her DH, Steph (stephlh) and her DH, and Lani (love2bmrsT) and her DH have had numerous GTG's over the past year or so and have all become great friends.  All of us girls met on the knot while we were planning our weddings.
  • I have met a few from the Nest too, not this board, but from the other board I post on. We are all good friends now! I would love to meet more people in this area and have girls to hang out with for lunch, shopping, beach, girls night etc....and I live in the Brandon area too!