Pets
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Effin Nest...sorry ladies. Gonna delete!

Re: Effin Nest...sorry ladies. Gonna delete!

• totally cracked  me up!
  • I just thought you were super excited ;-)
  • And now I can't delete them!Crying

Anyway, what I was going to say is that there is a group HERE, in my town, that called me back today. I'm going to do home visits, transports, application screening, and updates for their website. YIPEE! I'm so excited. And even better...DH wants to do it with me!

• I just thought you were really excited. Wink

The nest might make you wait ten minutes or more until it will let you delete.  Sometimes it takes awhile.

• image starlettedir:
    I just thought you were super excited ;-)

Apparently, obnoxiously excited!Embarrassed And stupid next gods won't let me delete.

• image mrsjohnson706:

image starlettedir:

Apparently, obnoxiously excited!Embarrassed And stupid next gods won't let me delete.

It's happened to me before as well! no worries!

That super cool about DH wanting to join you.

• image starlettedir:
    image mrsjohnson706:

image starlettedir:

It's happened to me before as well! no worries!

That super cool about DH wanting to join you.

I am very proud of him :) He loves the dogs like there's no tomorrow. I think our families think we're crazy. Instead of having a kid, we got another dog :)