Grand Rapids Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Atonement movie watching

Movie I just want to make sure everyone who wants to watch the movie has this movie date in the calendar

Next Tuesday- June 3... 6pm come on over... we will start when everyone gets here. I live at 199 W 10th St Holland-  I can e-mail you directions if you'd like.  It takes about 30-45 minutes from GR, especially with the construction on 196 (near Jenison) now.

Right now I have Kasa, lzalewski, and maybe 2gates...  the more the merrier in my opinion...  (sorry I don't remember everyone's real life name-or spelling :P )Tongue Tied

There will be some wine and some snacks.  Kasa is the "supplier" of the movie.  Is that still going to work out?  I am looking forward to seeing the movie /chatting about the book! Party!!!

Re: Atonement movie watching

• I just checked our Netflix account.  Atonement shipped yesterday and is supposed to be delivered today.  See you Tuesday!
  • See you then!  I'll have wine and some goodies from Kingmas!
  • sounds terrific... see you then! :)

• Oh...I might be interested in joining you if that is ok.  let me check with BJ and make sure he doesn't have anything planned.  i would love to have a girls night out.
  • Next week is busy for us, so I'm out.  Enjoy, ladies.  It's a beautiful movie.
    Willa 4.6.06 and Henry 10.18.08 Camp Sinki
  • image KarrieandBJ:
    Oh...I might be interested in joining you if that is ok.  let me check with BJ and make sure he doesn't have anything planned.  i would love to have a girls night out.

Please come - really this invitation is open - hey you can even make the decision to come on Tuesday- just let me know so we make sure to wait for you :)

Amy, I am sorry you can't come. We will connect soon-

• All this talk about this movie makes me want to see it!

• I should be there.  Right now I don't forsee any problems.  Can I bring anything?  Oh and can you e-mail me directions from Hudsonville?  Looking forward to a girls night out!

(gates 1215 at hotmail dot com)

• I might be a few minutes late.  I get home around 5:30 but then I'll be on my way!
  • i sent you directions... at 6:39 pm on Monday. if you don't get them let me know.Wink
  • I don't think I'll make it tonight.  I was hoping to, but tonight is the only night we don't have something going on this week.  I have to get home and spend time with hubby.

Have fun girls!

• Heather, I Mapquested your address, but could you please give me your phone number in case I get lost anyway (which has been known to happen a time or two)?

Email me at nest.kasa at gmail.com if you want.  Thanks!

• Heather, I got your e-mail, thanks for the directions.  I however will not be able to come.  DH and I had some family stuff come up unexpectedly last night and need to take care of it.  I hope you girls have a fun time!
  • Bummer... well, I hope all of the things that have come up are resolved.    I understand needing some "hubby time" too :)

Anyone else up for a movie tonight? :)

• image hollandsurfergirl:

Bummer... well, I hope all of the things that have come up are resolved.    I understand needing some "hubby time" too :)

Anyone else up for a movie tonight? :)

Is this still on for tonight?  I have the movie and a large bowl (I was expecting more people) of carmel corn that I made last night

• heck yea we are still on :) I think it will be 3 of us... we could do some damage to the carmel corn i think... that sounds great!