West Coast Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

mindy

Hey, I think I accidently sent you an invite to Facebook.  I tried to look you up on there & it said you weren't found and I accidently hit "send invite".  lol... just ignore...

Re: mindy

• I was goofing on my phone at work today and I think I signed up for an acct with them. I have no idea how to use it but it was an option on my phone.. I will look and see and if you did I will accept it. Everyone says I should have one so why not..

•  ::butting in::

I will have to find you guys! Are you on the nest group?

I have been on facebook for a while and I still don't really get how to use it.  

I love my crazy child!

My Bio

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker college mom
  • I am not in any groups but I will when I figure it all out...

• I think I'm on the WCF knotties group.

It's like thenest... it takes some getting used to but once you figure it out, it's fun.  I particularly like it that there are no pop ups or viruses like some myspace pages have on them.  Although, you can't really personalize your facebook because of that.