West Coast Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Girls Gone Wild Party..lol

My MIL got H and I tickets to the Girls Gone Wild party at Channelside tomorrow night. We weren't trying to go, but she acquired the tix and asked if we would like them. We wouldn't know anyone there, and who knows if any celebs would really make an appearance. I don't know whether it would be a trashy event or what. And I know Channelside will be a madhouse. H hates leaving the house to begin with, so I'm sure he doesn't really want to go, but at the same time, he wants to take me to make me happy. I would just hate to be there with him and him be having a bad time. Also, wth would we wear?? Do we have to look super hot if we go to a party like that? Will I need a stylist? LOL, can Darla do my hair and make up?

I'm feeling insecure. Should we go? WWYD?

Re: Girls Gone Wild Party..lol

• PS I don't mean to sound bratty about it. I would LOVE to go, but I just don't know if it's a bad idea in the long run, esp since H doesn't really like to go anywhere and might have a bad time. Hope all this makes sense.
  • First of all, Lauren you are getting the pleasure of my first post ever on The Nest! :)

I think you should go. If it stinks, leave. But I would dress up. That will make it more fun! Just don't get caught on camera ;) Save the wildness for when you get home!

• Haha...I would not be flashing if that's what you mean!

I just found some stuff about it online and it looks like there will literally be a Girls Gone Wild film crew there... ew I don't know about this. I don't think it's one of the "super cool" parties...more a crappier one... haha.

My friend is getting to go to the Leather and Lace party at Jackson's hosted by Jenny McCarthy, Kim Kardashian and Carmen Electra. Her H was gonna see if he could get tix for us too, but no such luck. That would have been a cooler one IMO.

• I think you should go, and I think you should be a girls gone wild.  Come on, life is short, this could be your 15 minutes of fame Lauren!

hahaa...  I would go though, it's free and you def. might see some celebs.  Lindsay wants to drag me out this weekend to see stuff too and I'm just getting over a cold and know it's going to be so hechtic so I'm not sure.  I have friends that live within walking distance of Channelside and Soho so I might just go over there and see what's going on.

If you go, I want to hear about it! :)

• You should go and come back with a report! lol I have no idea what it would be like but it might be lots of fun! Just don't flash the cameras! unles you want to?

I love my crazy child!

My Bio

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker college mom
  • IMO, go! Dress nice. I would say to wear a cute and flirty, but not tacky, dress. It's most likely a VIP party.

...When will you get to go to a VIP party again? Heck, if you dont like it, make it early exit ;) Either way you get a chance to get dressed up and look hot for your hubby! lol.

An Amazing Wedding Night. I couldn't have asked for more. image Anniversary
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
    Bronze shooting for GOLD.
  • Since it's free, I'd go.  Otherwise, I'd pass. 
  • Thanks ladies. We plan to go, and H even seems in decent spirits about it. However, if it's rainy and gross tonight like it is now, we might not be as excited, especially with it being such a long drive for us to get out there. I hope the weather clears up!
  • lauren it will clear up at around 1pm it will be sunny by 6!

have fun tonight!! well be at courtside jim kelly (hall of fame QB for the buffalo bills) is hosting and were pumped!