Inland Empire Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

~kristy~

I just read your comment on my blog.

When my Dr. postponed my due date out of excitement I asked if I could drive home for Christmas. She first gave me the "what did you just ask look" & then said, "I can't tell you what to do. I will however say that you will need to stop every hour & walk. You can't sit in one spot for too long because it will stop the blood flow. You'll need to drink plenty of water during the ride. I'm not guaranteeing that this will prevent you from going into labor. In fact the only hospital between here & california is in Yuma, Az (hickville). So in the end the decision is yours."

Then I replied in a small meak voice. "ok I'll stay here for the holidays."

Re: ~kristy~

• Ok. See then I'm not totally unreasonable for not going to my bros wedding. It makes sense. I bet it's really hard for you to stay away but it really is what's best for you and Cameron. I can't believe you're coming out for Thanksgiving too. Lots of stops for you. :)