Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Hair Stylist Norman

I am considering switching hairstylists, prefer one in Norman. I love fun crazy hairstyles and love someone who has great ideas and is great with dying hair. TIA!

Re: Hair Stylist Norman

• I would totally recommend Laura at Salon Eclipse (in the shopping center across the street from Sam's Club in Norman). She is the best and very good at knowing what colors/shades will look good in your hair!
  • The manager of Regis Salon in Crossroads is amazing! She used to do hair in Florida and is great with color! Her name is Annette. I believe they are doing a color special this month. Let me know if you have any questions.
  • Aura at Salon Zen.  She is awesome.  She took me from blonde to dark brown.  She is amazing, but hard to get into she is way busy.
  • Ambur at Salon Zen...she has taken me from blonde blonde to dark brown and now back to blonde again. She did my hair and make-up for my wedding as well...she is my SIL. She is really awesome and easier to get a hold...but really all of the girls at Salon Zen are prett awesome! It is located on the SW corner of Main and Porter in Norman.

No....click me!!!! Cause I'm the wedding bio! Bloggin it up! Prince Charming stole my heart and we rode off on his white horse... "A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous." -Ingrid Bergman- Lilypie First Birthday tickers Check out my Etsy shop: www.etsy.com/LemonDropDesignShop
  •  Chenoa at Oasis Salon is amazing---she has changed my hair color from platnuim to almost black and back to platnuim again and my hair did not fall out!  Seriously though, she is amazing and did my hair and the BM hair for the wedding.  Also she is not one of those sylists whose new idea is just to chop your hair shorter and shorter each time you come in---I hate that!

• I second Aura at Salon Zen. I started going to her right when she got out of school, and went to her every 6 weeks for 3 years until I moved away from Norman. She is amazing...
  • I'm alittle late on this, but I use Devin at Salon Zen. But I have also used some of the other girls there and they are all great. I love going there.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Thanks guys! I am trying Salon Zen, and actually have an appt. with Devin. I needed an appointment fast for my horrible roots coming through! I didn't realize thanksgiving was coming up so fast that I completely forgot that I need my hair dyed! And I was wanting to go from platinum blonde to dark this time too! Thanks everyone!