Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Alright... fess up!!

Who all went to see Twilight last night?

I did! And I'm in the process of trying to talk DH into taking me again! I loved it!

::shamefully ducks head and scurries out of post::

The length of a minute depends on which side of the bathroom door you are standing on! Photobucket
What do you mean that's the wrong side? Tastes great to me!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Alright... fess up!!

• Awe, don't shamefully duck your head, haha!

We didn't go see it, but we both want to. I haven't read the books, but my cousin reads them. Lol, my cousin who is 13!! So when I heard about the movie coming out I thought it would be some silly little "teeny-bopper" type movie. Then I saw the previews on TV and it looks really good!!!

• DH was going to take me on Friday night but it was all sold out at Warren theater!  So I am not sure when we will go---maybe after Thanksgiving.  But I have read all the books!
  • I wanted to go soooo bad this weekend, but we just didn't have time. :( I'm hoping we can go sometime soon! I'm dying to see it! I've also read all the books.

I did wear my Twilight t-shirt on Friday though. ;) And I have my Twilight keychain on my key ring. And yes, I am a nerd, thankyouverymuch.

Books read in 2012: 49
    my bookshelf!
    Katie (gingerfeathers)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Bloggy
  • Did anyone else feel like the only non-twelve year old girl there? When RP came on the screen, all I heard were girl screams! It was ridiculous.
  • Okay, update! I saw it! And I was in there with a bunch of old people (all the parents I guess who wanted to see it but were too embarrassed to let their kids know. ;)

It wasn't great, but not bad either. I'll definitely be seeing the next one! I thought Kristen Stewart wasn't all that great, but RP was surprisingly good! Especially the scene where he and Bella show up at school as a couple for the first time and everyone stares... that scene he absolutely nailed Edward. Got it spot on.

Books read in 2012: 49
    my bookshelf!
    Katie (gingerfeathers)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Bloggy