Austin Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Any Blackberry Pearl users?

Random - but hoping someone can help.  My phone is stuck in the multi tap entry mode and I cannot get it back to SureType.  I've pulled out my user guide and gone to the Blackberry help site and cannot get this figured out?  Anyone know how to switch it back?? 

Re: Any Blackberry Pearl users?

1. Go to the main applications view on the Pearl.
    2. Choose Options (it's the little crescent wrench icon) and select it.
    3. Scroll down to Language and click the trackball.
    4. Under "Input Language" you want to either select your language with Multitap (to enable Multitap) or without (which puts you into SureType mode). For example, I selected English (United States) to get SureType.
    5. Now just click the menu button and select Save and you're back to normal.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thank you!!  That worked!