May 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

*July Siggy*

Anyone have anything they would like to see? Or was there something from June you would like for July? 

We can tally up everything for Wed. 

Re: *July Siggy*

• We need to vote on June's siggy first....then whoever "wins" get to pick it for July.

I think we could make suggestions for July, but the deciding vote goes to the June winner!

Missing Our July Sparkler
    BFP#1-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13
    BFP#2-4/23/13 EDD-01/02/14 baby BOY born 12/31/13 Michael Cameron <3

• Then everyone vote for who had the best June siggy!
  • I cant really remember them all but the two that come to mind and every time I see them I'm like WHOA!!! are.. its a tie :)

kushie77 and cpm1223

Baby Foster Due March 12, 2014 It's a BOY!

BabyFetus Ticker image

Engaged 12-12-10 Married 5-12-12 Baby 3-12-14

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Call Me Mrs.Foster Blog

• Mona8Mona8 member
    500 Comments 100 Love Its Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    I vote for Christine (cpm1223).  That is definitely a bathing suit FAIL!
    image Anniversary
  • image lnvane00:

I cant really remember them all but the two that come to mind and every time I see them I'm like WHOA!!! are.. its a tie :)

kushie77 and cpm1223

I have creeped out many ladies on the bump with this sig. challenge photo.

I like yours so I'm voting for Invane00!

Missing Our July Sparkler
    BFP#1-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13
    BFP#2-4/23/13 EDD-01/02/14 baby BOY born 12/31/13 Michael Cameron <3

• image cpm1223:
    image lnvane00:

I cant really remember them all but the two that come to mind and every time I see them I'm like WHOA!!! are.. its a tie :)

kushie77 and cpm1223

I have creeped out many ladies on the bump with this sig. challenge photo.

I like yours so I'm voting for Invane00!

Aw thanks!

Yours makes me laugh every time so I'm gonna be kinda sad to see it go Hahaha!!!!

Baby Foster Due March 12, 2014 It's a BOY!

BabyFetus Ticker image

Engaged 12-12-10 Married 5-12-12 Baby 3-12-14

Call Me Mrs.Foster Blog

• I'm voting for Christine because her's is a serious train wreck. Everytime I see it, I have to stop and look at it, like WTF?! Plus the look on their faces, it kills me everytime!

imageimage

• image bpphoto785:
    I'm voting for Christine because her's is a serious train wreck. Everytime I see it, I have to stop and look at it, like WTF?! Plus the look on their faces, it kills me everytime!

Another Vote here! I'm never sure weather to laugh or be worried for their sanity...