Girls, I'm sorry to dump this here, but I really don't know who else to whine to. As you know we've been struggling with infertility and just saw a new dr who has ordered some testing. We have to wait until next cycle to have the testing done-not a big deal. Here's the problem. H had an appointment today with his rheumatology doctor as he has an autoimmune disorder that causes a lot of inflammation. Well we have to change medications and the only option left at this point is a medication called methotrexate which is basically a form of chemotherapy. The hitch is that you cannot get pregnant while taking it, it causes severe birth defects and basically kills all his sperm. In fact the Dr stongly suggests that we start birth control next cycle. So do we hold off taking this med and risk H's health or do we just scrap the whole TTC and buy a few dozen cats. I'm a wreck, H is trying to hold it together for me, but I'm just not sure what to do or even think at this point. sorry for whining.