Travel
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

San Francisco Hotel

DH and I are planning a trip to San Francisco in the Fall.  We've narrowed down our hotel choices to three different Marriotts (b/c we have points).  Does any one have any insight into any of these?  Mainly - which one is in the best location?

1. San Francisco Marriott Union Square - 480 Sutter Street San Francisco, CA 94108

2.   Courtyard San Francisco Downtown - 299 2nd Street San Francisco, CA 94105

3.  Hotel Adagio, Autograph Collection - 550 Geary Street San Francisco, CA 94102

TIA

Re: San Francisco Hotel

• #1. without a doubt

It's in the thick of the cable car lines, which is how you are going to get around and do everything - Chinatown, the Embarcadero (all the piers, the Ferry Building shops/food, Alcatraz tours, Ghirardelli square), Lombard street, etc.

Also, you can walk to Union Square - fantastic food and shopping!

Good luck and be sure to check out Muni for all the info regarding the cable cars and how to pay, get on/off, etc. :)

• Hotel Adagio although kinda cool has a restaurant connected and smelled like curry. I wouldn't go back. My top pick in SF for convenience and general niceness is Park55.
    [url=http://www.stylebaggage.com][color=red][font=tahoma]www.stylebaggage.com[/color][/font][/url]
  • initially one undoubtedly,

i Stayed a week in June with the gang. Had an incredible perspective of the city. Lodging was clean. New, cushion beat sleeping cushions were incredible. Staff were neighborly and accommodating, particularly the concierge and ringer men. Go out of the lodging, and you're at Sutter & Powell Sts., where you can hop on the Powell St. Trolley to take you up and over the slope to the Wharf. Two pieces from the Westin St. Francis and the Hyatt Regency Hotels. One square from Union Square and lavishness shopping. An incredible worth at an incredible area.

Promo Codes