i haven't posted here on the nest but I used to post on The knot and now I am mostly posting on The Bump. I have a 5 yr old Morkie( Maltese/yorkie) who is my lil angel and am excited to be part of this board!
We just had a lil scare on Wednesday when Bowie ( my dog) stepped on a bee and got stung. He got completely lethargic, pood and peed on himself and was silently crying! He wouldnt move. I was terrified as I did not know if he was allergic, however I knew the symptoms were not good and so we rushed him to two vets, both were closed! He started to act normal, but I could tell he still wasn't fully himself. After he threw up,we took him to his vet and they gave him fluids, benedryle and a steroid. He was sleepy the rest of the day, but woke up his happy playful self yesterday. Anyone experience anything like this? It's so scary when our fur babies are hurt or sick, I always feel so helpless.