Trash to Treasure
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Brand new, never been altered. Wootoo Bristol Gown 18410

Normal 0 false false false EN-US JA X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

Hi, I have a brand new gown that has never been altered that I am trying to sell as well as 2 belts and a veil. These are the details:

-       Wtoo Bristol Gown 18410

Ivory alencon lace strapless corset bodice gown with trumpet skirt. Chapel train, sweetheart neckline and lined bodice. Size 8. New with tags. Price is $1100.00 

-       Wtoo Belt 81221

Ethereal Ivory textured organza floral belt with jewel encrusted details on Champagne double faced satin ribbon. 33" in length.

-       Giavan Crystal Belt BL10

Never been worn. Gorgeous crystal bridal belt. Length of crystall applique 29" can be customized to appropriate size. Includes two shades of ivory organza fabric. One is a bit lighter then the other.  Price is $350

-       Malis Veil V814

Ivory viel with ivory pencil edge. Crystals along the edge of the viel that stop at the length of your arm adds the perfect amount of sparkle. Chapel Length. Brand new, still in original package and has tags. Price $250.00

All prices are negotiable but sales are non-refundable. I?m happy to send over pictures or answer any questions you may have.