Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

wijfr: One of the Guys - Kristan Higgins (ns)

I've been on a Kristan Higgins kick lately. This one was really cute. Not my favorite one of hers, but it was fun and a quick, short read, and didn't deviate from her style. Although she continually gave good descriptions of the MC, I somehow substitued Brienne of Tarth in my head, and had to re-read passages of description because they didn't match. I gave it 3.5 stars.

Re: wijfr: One of the Guys - Kristan Higgins (ns)

• This was our book club pick this month, I totally slacked and didn't finish it (reading for me just hasn't been working...I guess it could be these twins making me so tired all the time) but anyway I am in the process of continuing, I plan to finish the book even though I now know what happens. I do like it though!

I know there are no spoilers and I don't think this is but what do you think of the main characters name...Chasity? I drives me nuts while reading...all I think about is chasity belts hahaha

my read shelf:Jess (Shepherdjel)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I read this not too long ago and found it enjoyable. I'm a sucker for all books involving newspapers or journalists since I used to work at a newspaper. It was the first book I've read of hers and it made me want to read more. I'm reading The Best Man right now, but reading has definitely taken a backseat recently.

I also hated the main characters name, lol.

My Crockpot Blog

DS born 2.28.13 at 31w1d 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oops, I meant to ask which one of Kristan Higgins's books is your favorite?

My Crockpot Blog

DS born 2.28.13 at 31w1d 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker