Wednesday is May 1st! This means some of us are merely days away from our anniversaries... wow!
1. Looking back, what were you most excited to do/see/be in your first year of marriage?
2. What three memories will stand out as your favorite parts of your first year of marriage?
3. Looking back, what did you expect to be the hardest part of being married?
4. What actually was the hardest part of being married?
5. What surprised you most about being married/your marriage?
6. Describe your marriage in 5 words or less:
7. Describe your first year of marriage in 5 words or less:
8. Is there anything that you feel you or your spouse could do to improve your marriage?
9. Is there anything you would change about your first year of marriage?
After 2 years of TTC, lots of tests, and a Hysteroscopy/Laparoscopy to remove several polyps,
Clomid/IUI #1 3/14: cancelled due to surprise BFP 3/8/14.
Beta 1 3/11: 398 Beta 2 3/13: 728 Beta 3 3/20: 11,482
Surprise BFP turns into Surprise Twins!
Zoey and Garrett born 10/24/14 at 36+3