May 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

~~~Healthy Living Check In~~~

Good morning ladies! Hope you all had a great weekend!

Struggles/Successes this weekend?

Plans for the week (food and/or exercise)?

Any new food or recipe finds?

GTKY:

How many hours of sleep do you typically try and get?

Do you pack a lunch? if yes, do you do it the night before or that morning?

Does your H like/eat the same snacks as you?

Have a great week!!

Missing Our July Sparkler
BFP#1-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13
BFP#2-4/23/13 EDD-01/02/14 baby BOY born 12/31/13 Michael Cameron <3

Re: ~~~Healthy Living Check In~~~

• Struggles/Successes this weekend?  We only eat out once for us...which for us in a huge deal and instead of ice cream we made smoothies!! hah!   We did try the new Sonic, its the first one in our neighborhood so it was a big deal so that wasn't healthy but at least we took the pup on a good walk after! 

Plans for the week (food and/or exercise)? We on a strict budget which hopefully helps our eating bad food. We bought food so we have food for breakfast, lunch and dinner for the next week! I have two long days of work, thankfully the season is almost done so Im excited to get back to a normal life! 

Any new food or recipe finds? nope

GTKY:

How many hours of sleep do you typically try and get? try for 8

Do you pack a lunch? if yes, do you do it the night before or that morning? the night before 

Does your H like/eat the same snacks as you? yes, we are Ice cream aholics! yikes!

"Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly"
  • Struggles/Successes this weekend? Could have been better, could have been worse! I was at a baby shower in CT and then with friends in Boston this weekend, so there was a lot of time spent in the car. A little walking in Boston and some delicious food that wasn't terribly bad.

Plans for the week (food and/or exercise)? Not really. I have an event for work Thursday and then we're heading to FL the next day. So I'm not really planning on working out and am still figuring out what we can eat without making leftovers!

Any new food or recipe finds? nope, haven't been doing a lot of cooking

GTKY:

How many hours of sleep do you typically try and get? 7-9

Do you pack a lunch? if yes, do you do it the night before or that morning? I try to do it the night before. I always feel so rushed in the morning!

Does your H like/eat the same snacks as you? He'll eat the same unhealthy snacks but won't snack on fruits or veggies, which I love!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

imageimage

Struggles/Successes this weekend?

H and I didn't do as much running this weekend as planned :( We sort of got caught up in being lazy and he had some friends in town so our workouts got put on the back burner. I did, however, run a mile in LESS than 10 minutes the other night!! I am so proud of myself and I didn't quit when I said I would so I actually ran 1.25 miles in less than 10 so I am super pumped!!!

Plans for the week (food and/or exercise)?

More running, yay! I am terrible when it comes to eating. Portion control is not my friend and I like snacks way too much. I need to find healthier snacks!

Any new food or recipe finds?

Crock Pot Chicken Philly Cheese Steaks. I am super excited to try this one!

GTKY:

How many hours of sleep do you typically try and get?

7-8

Do you pack a lunch? if yes, do you do it the night before or that morning?

Typically, I do pack a lunch. It all depends on how motivated I am to do it the night before or wait until morning.

Does your H like/eat the same snacks as you?

Yeah, we're pretty much the same as far as snacks go. He really loves popcorn though and I don't.

Hey, Hey Hockeytown!photo hockeytown_zps6a7377b0.jpg