May 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Menu Monday

What's everyone eating this week?

Re: Menu Monday

• Omg this thread just made me realize that I didn't take any chicken out of the freezer like I wanted to for tonight! lol

Monday: Probably pasta with shrimp since I'm silly and forgot the chicken!

Tuesday: Chicken on the BBQ with caesar salad and curry rice

Wednesday: I'm going out to a friend's house for dinner, DH will have leftover chicken and rice

Thursday: Girl's night out for me, and DH is ordering pizza with a few guy friends and watching hockey playoffs

Friday: Veal Parmesan with veggies and potato wedges

Saturday: I'd like to try to make perogies for the first time, DH has been craving them

Sunday: Pork cutlets on the BBQ with garden salad and pilaf rice

Photobucket
  • Monday: Baked Pork Chops with mashed potatoes

Tuesday: Chicken bake with biscuits and gravy

Wednesday: Chicken Spaghetti

Thursday: not sure yet

Friday: Steaks on the grill

Saturday or Sunday: Grilled Chicken legs with BBQ sauce and beans

• I'm not sure yet. We're going away at the end of the week so I'm trying to avoid grocery shopping and creating leftovers, so it will probably be a let's finish what's in the pantry/freezer type of week.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

imageimage