May 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

wedding shower invites

hi girls!

I miss posting on here!  But, I hardly ever get to my desktop these days and TN is always crappy on my phone. 

Hope you are all doing well!

I'm in a wedding this summer and I'm in the process of planning her shower.  Quick question... if there are two adults living in the same house, do they each get their own shower invite? Also, how long out do you typically make the RSVP date?

Oh, and I thought of you girls when my friend told me that she was inviting four former coworkers to her shower but not wedding.  I tried to be nonchalant when I told her that it is kind-of rude and a lot of people are offended by that.  I hope she took my advice and took them off the list. :)

TIA. :)

Re: wedding shower invites

• I know for invites if the people are roomates then I would do separate. I think if they are family like sisters or mother/daughter then it would be okay to put the family name on one invite. 

I hope your friend took your advice!

"Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly"
  • Hey Kim, I've missed seeing you around here lately!! Hope all is well :)

I think "technically" they are supposed to each get an invitation if its two different adults over the age of 18. I would just send them their own invite if you can.

Missing Our July Sparkler
    BFP#1-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13
    BFP#2-4/23/13 EDD-01/02/14 baby BOY born 12/31/13 Michael Cameron <3

• Mona8Mona8 member
    500 Comments 100 Love Its Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    image cpm1223:

Hey Kim, I've missed seeing you around here lately!! Hope all is well :)

I think "tec

image Anniversary
  • image Melissa51212:

I know for invites if the people are roomates then I would do separate. I think if they are family like sisters or m

• image mancila60:
    image Melissa51212:</stro