May 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

GTKY

If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get?

What is one goal you?d like to accomplish during your lifetime?

When you were little, who was your favorite super hero and why?

If you were an ice cream flavor, which one would you be and why?

What?s the weirdest thing you?ve ever eaten?

Tell us about a unique or quirky habit of yours.

If you had to describe yourself using three words, it would be?

If someone made a movie of your life would it be a drama, a comedy, a romantic-comedy, action film, or science fiction?

If I could be anybody besides myself, I would be?

Anniversary

After 2 years of TTC, lots of tests, and a Hysteroscopy/Laparoscopy to remove several polyps,
Clomid/IUI #1 3/14: cancelled due to surprise BFP 3/8/14.
Beta 1 3/11: 398  Beta 2 3/13: 728  Beta 3 3/20: 11,482 
Surprise BFP turns into Surprise Twins! 

Zoey and Garrett born 10/24/14 at 36+3

Re: GTKY

• If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get? Vanilla Cupcakes

What is one goal you?d like to accomplish during your lifetime? Having children

When you were little, who was your favorite super hero and why? I don't think I had one

If you were an ice cream flavor, which one would you be and why? Rocky Road-sweet and nutty Stick out tongue

What?s the weirdest thing you?ve ever eaten? Hmm...I'm a little bit of a picky eater, so the weirdest for me probably isn't that weird to most people...

Tell us about a unique or quirky habit of yours. Before I get out of my car and shut the door, I check to see that my keys are in my purse like 5 times...I'm terrified about being locked out of my car. I also wear crazy socks...like every day..here are todays fun socks:

If you had to describe yourself using three words, it would be? Caring, Loving, Happy (mostly anyway)

If someone made a movie of your life would it be a drama, a comedy, a romantic-comedy, action film, or science fiction? Probably a comedy or romantic comedy

If I could be anybody besides myself, I would be?Hmm, not sure I'd want to be anyone else...maybe just me but with more money!

Missing Our July Sparkler
    BFP#1-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13
    BFP#2-4/23/13 EDD-01/02/14 baby BOY born 12/31/13 Michael Cameron <3

• If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get?

This is a hard question.

Have kids

I didn't really have one, although I did like the pink power ranger for a while and Sailor Moon (did anyone else watch that cartoon?)

Pistachio. I don't know why. It's the first one that came to mind.

Octopus. It's not that weird in Portuguese culture, but I guess others would find it weird.

It takes me an extra 15 minutes to leave the house every morning because I triple check everything to make sure my furbaby will be ok for the day.  And before I walk out the door, I make sure that he is breathing (no reason for him not to be, but I just need to make sure)

Silly, Detail-oriented, Loving

If someone made a movie of your life would it be a drama, a comedy, a romantic-comedy, action film, or science fiction?

Romantic comedy

me.  But I second Christine on the more money part :)

image Anniversary

Peanut Butter 

Have a shore house. 

I wasnt into super heros, I loved NKOTB haha

Mint Choc Chip, Im a traditional but have some flare  

I can't think of something but I eat whatever, I love food. 

i really have not a clue 

goofball, loving, outgoing 

Dramedy

If I could be anybody besides myself, I would be? Jennifer Lawernce because she is awesome.

"Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly"
  • Christine-  I love your fun socks!

Melissa- Agreed, Jennifer Lawrence is awesome

image Anniversary
  • image Mona8:

Christine-  I love your fun socks!

Melissa- Agreed, Jennifer Lawrence is awesome

Hah thanks, I actually wore these exact ones to my follow up appointment with my OB a couple of weeks ago...and kept them on during the exam, in the stirrups (my feet get so cold!) and she was like WOW fun socks!! lol

BFP#1-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13

• Christine, I also wear fun socks every day. I think I only have 2 pairs of plain white socks.  Most have fun prints on them!  They brighten my day, even if I'm the only one who knows they are there :)

Anniversary

After 2 years of TTC, lots of tests, and a Hysteroscopy/Laparoscopy to remove several polyps,

• image zamboni00:
    Christine, I also wear fun socks every day. I think I only have 2 pairs of plain white socks.  Most have fun prints on them!  They brighten my day, even if I'm the only one who knows they are there :)

Its the little things (like fun socks) that can just make the day better! I'm glad you're a fun sock lover too!

Ice cream, please :)

Like others, being a mother. 

I'm not sure I really had one, but maybe Batman?  I loved the old show with the Biff Bam POW!

Strawberry..  I think?  Not sure. I'll ask the girls at the NE GTG after they get to know me ;)

Probably nothing too odd.  I'm also a picky eater :)

I usually won't lock doors (car, house, hotel, anything) without having the keys in my hand.  Not just checking to see they are in my purse or pocket, but actually holding them in my hand, and in some cases I have to be looking at them. 

Honest, Kind, Caring (I hope..  again, let's see what those ladies at the NE GTG have to say!)

I am almost positive it would be a romantic-comedy... with a touch of action.  So far :)

I'm also not sure I'd want to be anyone else, but I wouldn't mind trading places with Zooey Deschanel for a day! 

Anniversary

All the Mexican food

Find out what God's purpose is for me

I'm not sure, but I was dressed up as WonderWoman a lot, so I guess her.... I was a fan of Sailor Moon (saw someone else mentioned that)  :)

I hate questions like these...

Squid & eel, both at sushi places.  I've had fried alligator, too... not sure how weird that is.

I've always gravitated toward one side of the bed, and I didn't understand how I chose the side of the bed I wanted until recently... I always have to be on the "drivers" side   lol  (I don't know if that's unique or quirky bc everyone has a 'side of the bed')

Awesome, super-great, & spectacular   lol

It would be an indie film....  part comedy/action/tragedy

I have no desire to be anyone but myself

ETA:  wow... I can't spell

Baked Macaroni & Cheese, but different variations of it

Right now, buy a house (next is kids)

Probably Wonder Woman because she was the only female super-hero I knew of

Something with chocolate and peanut butter because it's my favorite 

Rattlesnake? Eel? Rocky Mt. Oysters? I'm a pretty adventurous eater and will try almost anything once 

I'm a little OCD and into routines during the week and don't like to break my habits. I don't know if that counts, i couldn't think of anything

Shy, thoughtful & fun

definitely a romcom!  

I agree with Melissa, I would be Jennifer Lawson! She seems so comfortable with herself. And if I fell at the Oscars I would never be that cool after.  

Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

imageimage

• f you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get?  Definitely, ice cream with frosting in a close second.

What is one goal you?d like to accomplish during your lifetime?  Having children

When you were little, who was your favorite super hero and why?  I am not really sure, but Sheira comes to mind for some reason.  

If you were an ice cream flavor, which one would you be and why?  Probably vanilla, because I am just a plain and simple person.

What?s the weirdest thing you?ve ever eaten?  Iguana while I was on a mission trip in Costa Rica.

Tell us about a unique or quirky habit of yours.  I am not sure if I have any.  The only thing I can think of is that when I close dresser drawers I always make sure there is no part of the clothes sticking out of the drawer.   

If you had to describe yourself using three words, it would be?  Quiet, compassionate, adventurous  

If someone made a movie of your life would it be a drama, a comedy, a romantic-comedy, action film, or science fiction?  I am thinking if I asked those around me they would probably say it would be a drama, but it might be a comedy too.

If I could be anybody besides myself, I would be?  I can't think of anyone I would rather be.

• image zamboni00:

If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get?

jelly beans. Or pie.

Follow the Tour de France!

Wonder Woman. I had a tank and panty set! lol. And she was just cool

Cranberry Bog. It has cranberries and nuts. Yum!

Anything Portuguese (I hate Portuguese food btw)

It's not unique, but I panic whenever I leave home or work. I think "did I close the garage door? Is the house locked? Is the iron unplugged (even if I didn't use it!). "

I also like fun socks, too!

funny....sweet....loving

romantic comedy

Just me. Only smarter.

• I have to say I feel so much less weird about leaving the house now :) I also have actually left without closing the garage door, and I have a coworker who has also done it.  So that panic is completely valid!

Anniversary

• GTKY

If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get? Mexican!

What is one goal you?d like to accomplish during your lifetime? Finishing my graduate degree

When you were little, who was your favorite super hero and why? I didn't really have a favorite superhero.  I did, however, have an imaginary friend who was an old Asian man named Kim.  He was my superhero.

If you were an ice cream flavor, which one would you be and why? Probably vanilla- I'm pretty simple.

What?s the weirdest thing you?ve ever eaten? I've eaten a lot of weird things while traveling around.  I can't think of the names of things right now, but I'm pretty open and eager for new foods.

Tell us about a unique or quirky habit of yours. I bite my nails, but that's not unique or quirky. 

If you had to describe yourself using three words, it would be? laid back, nurturing, social

If someone made a movie of your life would it be a drama, a comedy, a romantic-comedy, action film, or science fiction? ummm, romantic comedy.  It could showcase my years of bad dating, complete with a happy ending.

If I could be anybody besides myself, I would be? Me, only skinnier and richer. :)

• If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get? Chipotle

What is one goal you?d like to accomplish during your lifetime? Have children 

When you were little, who was your favorite super hero and why? I didn't really like superheroes... 

If you were an ice cream flavor, which one would you be and why? Cookie dough - simple with a little surprise!

What?s the weirdest thing you?ve ever eaten? I'm a really picky eater.. But I've tried deer, pheasant, and goose - all that H has shot.

Tell us about a unique or quirky habit of yours. I'm OCD about the dishwasher being loaded, and I can't stand any sort of clutter in the house- it all has to be tossed out

If you had to describe yourself using three words, it would be? warm hearted, funny, laid back

If someone made a movie of your life would it be a drama, a comedy, a romantic-comedy, action film, or science fiction? Well, I don't have a very interesting life, but I guess it could be a romantic comedy... H and I say some of the funniest thing.. I think!

If I could be anybody besides myself, I would be... Myself, I love my life, but maybe with a little more money to play around with!

Pizza.  Pizza and well....more pizza

I really want to make it to Italy some day (see reference to above!).  It's also one of the first things on my bucket list.

I don't know if I had a favorite super hero.  I do remember LOVING smurfette and strawberry shortcake.  Sheera might be the only other one I can remember that was "super hero" like.

If you were an ice cream flavor, which one would you be and why? .

Cookie dough - unpredictably predictable

rattlesnake, rocky mt. oysters, alligator/crocadile

A place for everything and everything in its place (my h and I joke that we're going to have this engraved on our tombstones because he is the same way!).  I have this weird need to have everything "just so".  It's weird and I'm not certain where and when this started.

Honest, true and loving/caring

Let's see....this week action/drama!  I'm hoping to follow this up with a comedy

I truly wouldn't want to be anyone but myself, but I do love the idea of trading place for a couple of days. 

Quaker Cheddar Mix... I can't find it in any store and it is my favorite snack food!

To have a happy home of our own.

I am not sure if he is really a super hero but Wolverine from X-Men... he is a good guy with a quick temper and  a big heart.

neopolitan... I am a little bit of everything.

the deer sausage stuffed peppers... not weird but not my thing.

I tap my fingers a lot and I tap in patterns.

contradicting, open, talkative

an unintentional comedy... I am very clumsy

Ree Drummond the Pioneer Woman. She is my hero.

Cornmeal from Don Pablo's. Yum!

Go to Ireland with H.

I always wanted to be the pink Power Ranger. Does she count?

Party Cake! I love love love party cake. Just a little bit crazy ;)

This isn't that weird but I've had bison before. It was good. 

When I use a public bathroom, I have to tear off the first four squares of toilet paper and toss them. It has to do with strangers touching it. I don't know. I'm weird. 

Bizarre. Humorous. Caring. 

Comedy. Definitely. My life is a hot mess and a half. 

Like everyone else, I like being myself. Maybe in a bigger house with more money but still myself ;) 

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers